A worm drive is a gear arrangement in which a worm gear meshes with a worm shaft. One of the major advantages of worm gear drive units are that they can transfer motion in 90 degrees.
The direction of the helix may be right-handed or left-handed, but the direction of the skein of the worm shaft and the worm gear must remain the same (see Figure 1-1), which is traditionally more right-handed.
1. The transmission is stable, low vibration, low shock and low noise.
2. It can obtain a large transmission ratio with a single-stage transmission. It has a compact structure.
3. The meshing friction loss is large. Because the transmission efficiency is lower than the gear transmission, and it’s easy to cause high temperature. The worm gear is also easily to wear.
According to shape of the worm indexing surface, the worm shaft can be divided into three categories: cylindrical worm shaft, toroidal worm shaft and cone worm shaft (see Figure 1-2).
Thank you for visiting Hunan New Era Technologies Co., Ltd.
For users logging on to the site to stay personally identifiable information.
The content of the information collected when you register on our website, or using other companies products or services, visit the company website.We may collect your personal information, including name, phone number, zip code, address and other information.
It will automatically receive and record your browser and the server log information, including but not limited to your IP address, cookie information in this site and your web history requirements.
The use and protection of information
The company will collect the contents of the above information to:
1. For customers to provide products and services;
2. For customers to design and provide after sales guidance services;
3. To provide other services (the part of the increase or decrease depending on your situation.)
Held by the company of its customer data confidential, except:
1. Have your consent to share the information;
2. Only disclose your personal information to provide you requested products and services;
3. According to legal requirements, have the right authority to comply with legal directives, but the company will provide the appropriate jurisdiction;
4. In case of emergency, to safeguard the interests of users and the public;