1 The better choice is to use sand casting. The main reason is that sand casting has lower cost, simpler production process and shorter production cycle than other casting methods. When the wet type can not meet the requirements, consider using a dry sand type, dry sand type, or other sand type. Clay wet sand castings can weigh from a few kilograms up to tens of kilograms, whereas clay dry type castings can weigh up to tens of tons.
2 The casting method should be compatible with the production batch. Low-pressure casting, die-casting, centrifugal casting and other casting methods are only suitable for mass production because the equipment and molds are expensive.
3 Modeling methods should be suitable for factory conditions. For example, castings such as large-scale machine tool beds are generally produced by using a core assembly method. Patterns and sand boxes are not produced, and cores are placed in pits. In other factories, sand box modeling methods are used to make patterns. Different companies' production conditions (including equipment, site, and staff quality, etc.), production habits, and accumulated experience are all different. Based on these conditions, we should consider what products are suitable and what products are not suitable.
4 It is necessary to take precision requirements and costs of castings into consideration.
More info pls visit www.hneco.com
Thank you for visiting Hunan New Era Technologies Co., Ltd.
For users logging on to the site to stay personally identifiable information.
The content of the information collected when you register on our website, or using other companies products or services, visit the company website.We may collect your personal information, including name, phone number, zip code, address and other information.
It will automatically receive and record your browser and the server log information, including but not limited to your IP address, cookie information in this site and your web history requirements.
The use and protection of information
The company will collect the contents of the above information to:
1. For customers to provide products and services;
2. For customers to design and provide after sales guidance services;
3. To provide other services (the part of the increase or decrease depending on your situation.)
Held by the company of its customer data confidential, except:
1. Have your consent to share the information;
2. Only disclose your personal information to provide you requested products and services;
3. According to legal requirements, have the right authority to comply with legal directives, but the company will provide the appropriate jurisdiction;
4. In case of emergency, to safeguard the interests of users and the public;