Ductile iron, also known as ductile cast iron, nodular cast iron, spheroidal graphite iron, spheroidal graphite cast iron and SG iron, is a type of graphite-rich cast iron. Ductile iron casting parts is widely used in various industries due to its ductility, elasticity and high strength properties. Now Hunan new Era Technologies Co., Ltd will help you learn more about it.
Carbon 3.2 to 3.60% Silicon
Silicon 2.2 to 2.8%
Manganese 0.1 to 0.2%
Magnesium 0.03 to 0.04%
Phosphorus 0.005 to 0.04%
Sulfur 0.005 to 0.02%
Ductile iron casting parts can be used in different applications. Here is a sample list of
Yorks for power transmission
Spare parts for gearbox
Parts for trucks
Hunan New Era Technologies can provide casting parts for different applications, such as aluminum alloy castings, aluminum die castings, ordinary castings, ductile iron casting parts, etc. To learn more about casting parts, pls contact us directly.
Thank you for visiting Hunan New Era Technologies Co., Ltd.
For users logging on to the site to stay personally identifiable information.
The content of the information collected when you register on our website, or using other companies products or services, visit the company website.We may collect your personal information, including name, phone number, zip code, address and other information.
It will automatically receive and record your browser and the server log information, including but not limited to your IP address, cookie information in this site and your web history requirements.
The use and protection of information
The company will collect the contents of the above information to:
1. For customers to provide products and services;
2. For customers to design and provide after sales guidance services;
3. To provide other services (the part of the increase or decrease depending on your situation.)
Held by the company of its customer data confidential, except:
1. Have your consent to share the information;
2. Only disclose your personal information to provide you requested products and services;
3. According to legal requirements, have the right authority to comply with legal directives, but the company will provide the appropriate jurisdiction;
4. In case of emergency, to safeguard the interests of users and the public;