When the output speed of the power machine, the torque and the geometric position of the output shaft are not compatible with requirements of working machine, they can be connected by gears to meet different requirements of different working conditions. Comprehensive technical and economic indicators are the most fundamental factors in selecting a gear transmission scheme, especially for important or high-power transmissions. Generally, for smaller power transmission, the transmission device with simple structure and low initial cost should be selected on the premise of satisfying working performance. For the transmission with larger power, efficiency of gear transmission should be given priority to save energy and reduce operation and maintenance cost. In addition, the selection of the gear transmission must be compatible with design and manufacturing technology.
When choosing a gear transmission type, the following factors should be considered:
1. The requirements of the working machinery on the structure and parameters of the transmission, such as size, installation position, power, torque, speed, efficiency, etc.
2. Performance requirements of the working machine, such as transmission accuracy, vibration, noise, load characteristics, and operational reliability.
3. Rationality, advancement, economy and versatility of the transmission.
4.Manufacturing equipment conditions, production levels and required production batches.
5.Refer to the use and selection experience of existing or similar machinery.
Generally, for a general low-speed gear device without special requirements, an involute spur gear transmission with a parallel shaft structure is a common case. Because this transmission type is easy to manufacture. The cost is lower. For high-power (or high-torque) low-speed heavy-duty gear transmission units, parallel shaft involute gears or arc gears with medium or higher gear accuracy are available. For high-speed heavy-duty transmissions, high-precision helical is a good choice.
Thank you for visiting Hunan New Era Technologies Co., Ltd.
For users logging on to the site to stay personally identifiable information.
The content of the information collected when you register on our website, or using other companies products or services, visit the company website.We may collect your personal information, including name, phone number, zip code, address and other information.
It will automatically receive and record your browser and the server log information, including but not limited to your IP address, cookie information in this site and your web history requirements.
The use and protection of information
The company will collect the contents of the above information to:
1. For customers to provide products and services;
2. For customers to design and provide after sales guidance services;
3. To provide other services (the part of the increase or decrease depending on your situation.)
Held by the company of its customer data confidential, except:
1. Have your consent to share the information;
2. Only disclose your personal information to provide you requested products and services;
3. According to legal requirements, have the right authority to comply with legal directives, but the company will provide the appropriate jurisdiction;
4. In case of emergency, to safeguard the interests of users and the public;