Cold extrusion forming refers to the shape and size of the formed parts to reach or near the finished parts. It is a new technology developed on the basis of traditional metal processing. In recent years, the cold extrusion technology is one of the new technology in all walks of life to get rapid development. At present, it plays an important role in automobile, electronic communication, light industry, construction, aerospace, military industry, daily hardware and other manufacturing industries. It has following advantages:
1. Significantly reduce the consumption of raw materials
Cold extrusion method is a kind of metal plastic forming process. It avoid a large amount of metal waste, which greatly reduces the raw materials of steel and non-ferrous metals.
2.Improve labor productivity
Cold extrusion parts are on the pressure machine, easy to operate and master. For example, the pure iron base material is soft and its cutting performance is poor. If we apply cold extrusion technology, it not only saves the raw materials, but also increases the productivity.
3. Parts with complex shapes
4. Improve the mechanical properties of the parts
In the process of cold extrusion, the metal material is under the action of three different pressures. After extruding deformation, the structure of the metal material is more compact. At the same time, the cold extrusion makes use of the cold-deformation of metal materials to improve the strength of cold extrusion, thus providing the possibility of replacing the high strength steel with low strength steel.
5. Parts with high dimensional accuracy and smaller surface roughness
The surface quality of the parts with cold extrusion is very good. In the process of cold extrusion, surface roughness of the part is small and the surface strength is greatly improved. It can be seen that some parts can be processed by cold extrusion process, and some parts can be left for less processing allowance, or even leave no processing allowance to meet the technical requirements of the product design.
6. Reduce the process and shorten the production lead time
7. Reduce equipment investment
Compared with the die forging process, the cutting edge die and cutting edge press can be eliminated because the cold extrusion does not produce the flying side, so the investment of the equipment is obviously reduced.
8. Reduce the production cost of parts
Because cold extrusion can save raw materials and metal machining hours, it is necessary to reduce the manufacturing cost of parts.
We offer customized cold extrusion parts. If there are any project need support, pls feel free to contact us.
Thank you for visiting Hunan New Era Technologies Co., Ltd.
For users logging on to the site to stay personally identifiable information.
The content of the information collected when you register on our website, or using other companies products or services, visit the company website.We may collect your personal information, including name, phone number, zip code, address and other information.
It will automatically receive and record your browser and the server log information, including but not limited to your IP address, cookie information in this site and your web history requirements.
The use and protection of information
The company will collect the contents of the above information to:
1. For customers to provide products and services;
2. For customers to design and provide after sales guidance services;
3. To provide other services (the part of the increase or decrease depending on your situation.)
Held by the company of its customer data confidential, except:
1. Have your consent to share the information;
2. Only disclose your personal information to provide you requested products and services;
3. According to legal requirements, have the right authority to comply with legal directives, but the company will provide the appropriate jurisdiction;
4. In case of emergency, to safeguard the interests of users and the public;